Manager Information Security
- Setting direction and standards
- Digital security and cyber governance
- Newly forming management team
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand vision is to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world and its purpose is to promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. The Bank operates in a dynamic, fast moving environment that requires technology services that are equally resilient, flexible and innovative.
To achieve its vision the Bank requires an IT capability that can address complex demands for data exchange, respond to ever evolving cyber threats and retain external contact by extending online communication channels to a widening and demanding digital audience.
You will manage the Security Governance Uplift Programme and, on an ongoing basis, ensure that the Bank’s data is not undermined by breaches in information security controls and that it adheres to various security governance, industry standards and frameworks. We are looking for proven information security expertise with skills and experience including:
- Highly effective leadership and management during change
- In depth proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments and defining treatment strategies
- Policy, procedure, standards and guidelines development and maintenance
- Strong project management capability including security architecture plans, budgets and resource allocation
- Day to day threat and vulnerability management and risk identification experience including treatment plans
- Information security documentation, monitoring and key metric reporting
- Vendor management
- Stakeholder management and the review, implementation and monitoring with them of information security controls such as systems logs and audits, incident management, business enterprise and architect requirements, testing and reporting
- Experience with and an understanding of common information security frameworks and operating systems, network protocols, vulnerability and penetrating testing and the principals of cryptography and cryptanalysis
- 10 years relevant experience including some experience with controls for cloud technology models and information security
- Relevant degree and industry / technical qualifications including a maintained ISACA certification
- Strong understanding of the role of compliance and guidance under NZ CERT and GCSB
- Working understanding of NZISM
With a new management team forming you will be part of shaping the future state of Digital Services at the Bank. Your expertise in digital strategy and ability develop, promote and enforce awareness of information security and planning standards will be valued by your peers as you work together to help realise the Bank’s vision to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world.
To progress this opportunity you must be a New Zealand resident with a minimal 10 year work history. You will need to meet an appropriate level of security clearance. Please apply now including a cover letter and CV. All applications will be acknowledged.
For more details on this position and a confidential discussion please call Justine Alexander 021 879 302 or Campbell Hepburn 021 818 415 at Presto Resourcing.
Applications close Thursday 27 October 2017.