Manager Technology Strategy
- Digital strategy and planning, PMO guidance
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate high performance
- Newly forming management team
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand vision is to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world and its purpose is to promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. The Bank operates in a dynamic, fast moving environment that requires technology services that are equally resilient, flexible and innovative.
To achieve its vision the Bank requires an IT capability that can address complex demands for data exchange, respond to ever evolving cyber threats and retain external contact by extending online communication channels to a widening and demanding digital audience.
You will be responsible for the strategy and planning of technology architecture and information requirements for the Bank. This role is also responsible for the Project Management Office (PMO) and providing guidance to project sponsors and project managers. We are looking for digital strategy skills and expertise including:
- Highly effective leadership and management with change experience
- Ability to work with and lead collaboration across teams
- Proven thought leadership with success delivering strategic outputs
- Management of technology framework analysis, development and implementation
- Programme and project portfolio leadership and management
- Stakeholder and relationship management across technology integration activities
- PMO Management, guidance and support
- Document design and maintenance including project, architectural roadmaps, standards and procedures, key metrics monitoring and reporting
- Vendor compliance, contractual and SLA management
- Proficiency performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments and defining treatment strategies
- 15 years minimum experience in the IT industry with three years in technology change leadership
- A relevant tertiary qualification and technical qualifications or equivalent experience
With a new management team forming you will be part of shaping the future state of Digital Services at the Bank. Your expertise in digital strategy and ability to develop, promote and enforce awareness of strategy and technology standards will be valued by your peers as you work together to help realise the Bank’s vision to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world.
To progress this opportunity you will need to meet an appropriate level of security clearance. Please apply now including a cover letter and CV. All applications will be acknowledged.
For more details on this position and a confidential discussion please call Justine Alexander 021 879 302 or Campbell Hepburn 021 818 415 at Presto Resourcing.
Applications close Thursday 27 October 2017.