Service Hub Team Leader
- Service management and improvements
- Develop and promote best practice
- Excellence and leadership in Customer Services
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand vision is to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world and its purpose is to promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. The Bank operates in a dynamic, fast moving environment that requires technology services that are equally resilient, flexible and innovative.
To achieve its vision the Bank requires an IT capability that can address complex demands for data exchange, respond to ever evolving cyber threats and retain external contact by extending online communication channels to a widening and demanding digital audience.
You will be responsible for ensuring there is a proactive single approach to IT service availability and technology requests focusing on critical services and restoration of services in the event of failure either through a help desk delivery or through a third party service provider. This role will also lead the information management and knowledge centre services and after approximately 12 months will report to the Manager Digital Operations. We are looking for exceptional customer service management skills and service desk expertise, with experience including:
- Highly effective leadership and management during change
- Managing efficient and effective service delivery, service management, quality information management and library functions
- Managing and monitoring the implementation of the Service Hub strategy with a focus on effective communication and support for end users
- Management oversight of desktop performance and reliability services, determining and implementing identified process improvements
- Guidance of policy aligned critical services and business requirements to provide a high level of availability, and efficient facilitation of services failure restoration
- Development, measurement and reporting on key service metrics and service improvement action plans
- Service desk workforce roster management ensuring appropriate tasks allocation and shift responsibilities
- Demonstrable understanding of ITIL processes in particular incident and problem management (ITIL V3 Foundation Certification is preferred)
- Highly effective relationship management with key business areas and other stakeholders to implement service hub technology plans
- Vendor compliance with contractual service level management
- Ability to identify and implement self-service tools and promote knowledge repository use
- Contribution to policy development for best practice information management and legislation compliance
- Standards and guidelines implementation, and ability to enforce and promote awareness
- Minimum five years’ Service Desk Management or Information Management leadership experience
- A relevant tertiary degree or equivalent experience
With a new management team forming you will be part of shaping the future state of Digital Services at the Bank. Your expertise in leading service hubs and ability to develop, promote and enforce best practice and self-service tools will be valued by your peers as you work together to help realise the Bank’s vision to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world.
To progress this opportunity you will need to meet an appropriate level of security clearance. Please apply now including a cover letter and CV. All applications will be acknowledged.
For more details on this position and a confidential discussion please call Justine Alexander 021 879 302 or Campbell Hepburn 021 818 415 at Presto Resourcing.
Applications close Thursday 27 October 2017.