Service Portfolio Lead
- 12 month fixed term
- Vendor governance model development
- Establish vendor performance management
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand vision is to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world and its purpose is to promote a sound and dynamic monetary and financial system. The Bank operates in a dynamic, fast moving environment that requires technology services that are equally resilient, flexible and innovative.
To achieve its vision the Bank requires an IT capability that can address complex demands for data exchange, respond to ever evolving cyber threats and retain external contact by extending online communication channels to a widening and demanding digital audience.
You will be responsible for establishing the foundation vendor governance and service performance management for all of the services Digital Services is responsible for, regardless of whether the service is provided internally or externally to the bank. We are seeking vendor portfolio and procurement expertise and broad awareness of technology with skills and experience including:
- Highly effective leadership ability to influence and lead during change
- Ability to maintain an integrated view of services provided by both internal teams and external resources
- Development and maintenance of vendor and supplier roadmaps aligned to strategy and service utilisation as well as cost models
- Vendor framework monitoring, development, management and remediation including compliance across contractual service levels
- Service delivery governance, management and performance reporting development
- Emerging IT service monitoring, providing innovative recommendations on service alternatives and/or improvements
- Development and maintenance of service cost models, performance standards and accountabilities
- Strong relationship management skills across internal and external stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services
- A minimum of 7 years commercial or technical leadership with 2 to 3 years’ of service procurement
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- ITIL certification at intermediate or expert level or Technology Business Management (TBM)
- Knowledge of current sourcing and managed services trends in the domestic and international IT sector
With a new management team forming you will be part of shaping the future state of Digital Services at the Bank. Your expertise in establishing vendor strategy, governance and service performance will be valued by your peers as you work together and help realise the Bank’s vision to be the Best Small Central Bank in the world.
To progress this opportunity you will need to meet an appropriate level of security clearance. Please apply now including a cover letter and CV. All applications will be acknowledged.
For more details on this position and a confidential discussion please call Justine Alexander 021 879 302 or Campbell Hepburn 021 818 415 at Presto Resourcing.
Applications close Thursday 27 October 2017.