Business AnalystAbout Us
In a world of accelerating change, organisations are looking to technology led innovation to help them both survive and thrive in the new digital economy. Optimation's focus is on helping build better organisations by designing and delivering solutions that unlock tangible business benefits. Optimation's spectrum of IT services include software development, enterprise information management and business intelligence.
With over 25 years of smart thinking, problem solving and exceptional delivery we are always growing and want more of the Auckland market. You will be part of a smaller sales team and with your well thought out sales plan, coupled with your exceptional execution and selling skills you will have all the components for success. Supported by marketing, bid support and delivery teams you will enjoy solving customer’s problems and helping them identify opportunities to make their businesses better.
We are looking for a multi-Talented Business Analyst who will be providing business analysis consulting services to clients in the domain of business requirements, business process definition, and business process change management.
- Able to write user stories (both functional and non-functional)
- Elicit and discover requirements from operational management and other stakeholders. Perform all phases of the business requirements gathering, namely: requirements planning, requirements management, requirements analysis, requirements documentation, requirements communication, requirements assessment
- Select appropriate techniques for the elicitation of detailed requirements. These may include (but not limited to): interface analysis, interviews, modelling, decision analysis, observation, brainstorming, business rules analysis, problem tracking, scenarios and prototyping.
- Work with stakeholders to prioritise requirements
- Build solid rapport with the customer and be able to interpret their needs into requirements.
If you are interested in the above role please apply by clicking on the 'apply now' button or contact Teodora for a confidential conversation at 021 2701954.